EMP protection suppliers of shielding, bonding, grounding, cable surge suppressors, filtering, solar panels, inverters & batteries.
One-day course for systems engineers, engineers, tech-nicians, installers, and test and certification techs.
Syllabus: 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Registration starts at 8:30 a.m.
Lunch: One hour & three, ten-min. breaks
9:00 a.m.: EMP, Solar Flares & Cyber
● Facts about EMP, Solar Flares and Cyber Threats
● Examine Disaster Loss Chart (mt = more tech)
● Threat & Susceptibility Levels produce shield needed.
● Conducted Threat & Susceptibility produce cable surge protection needed.
● MIL-STD-188-125 and EN61000-4-3
● Options for EMP protection.
● Shield Act and HR4298: The Grid Act, HR-3410 & CIPA
● The Electric Grid and Misunderstandings
● Survivors, Preppers, Lifestyle & Other Options
● 325M Civil & mil Americans need home protection
10:20-10:30 a.m. Break
10:30-12:00: New Construction vs.
Retrofit Existing + Solar Rooftops
● Shielding, Bonding, Grounding, Surge Suppression & Filtering
● EMP Protecting Escape Cottages, Houses. Buildings & Infras'ure
● EMP Protecting Solar Rooftops
● Real Estate Community EMP Protection Developments
● EMP Protecting Vehicles, Garages and Public Garages.
● Mat-Dirt, 3,500 Runways and C-17 Globemaster III Replenishments
● RR sidings & Steam engines for LD Replenishments
● Dredge selected marinas for replenishments
● Community EMP Developments (Gardens)
● Add screen under racking for future EMP Update
● Suppliers of EMP Products & Services
12:00 Noon – 1:00 p.m. Lunch.
1-2 pm: More on Retrofit Plus EMP Testing
● Controlling EMP Protection Retrofit Problems & Costs
● Maximizing the 4-pi steradian shield at foundations
● EMP Foundation Aperture Leakage Correction Options
● EMP Test Labs & Test Criteria
● EMP Protecting Heart Pacemakers
● Perform EMP Protection Site Testing of Buildings
● EMP Performance Certification
● Training EMP Installers
2:00-2:10 p.m. Break
2:10-3:20 p.m. Publications, Training
● Technical Papers & Workshops
● Seminars, Webinars and podcasts
● Forums, Blogs, Radio & TV Talk Shows, mt
● Technical county & state Exchanges & Training
3:20-3:30 p.m. Break
3:30-4:30 p.m. Tech Support Projects
● Gov Tech Programs & Projects
● Review Gantt Chart for Phase 1 and Phase 2
● Tech Details of Two Village Construction
● Tech Details of Gov Support infrastructure
4:30-5:00 p.m. After class Q&A
Course Book: National EMP Protection Options,
275 pages, 197 illustrations +CDs
For more information, contact Keri Sheets or Don White at 941-743-8100 or email@example.com or donwhite@emp-safeguard,com